I ordered three racer-back bras. When I tried one on (after a shower, mind you) sizing was so bad that I couldn't get it around to fasten it at the front.

Since there was a second identical style, I didn't even bother trying it on. I returned two of the three bras. A month and a half later, noticing I hadn't gotten a refund, I contacted them. Classic response: "We are sorry in the delay on your refund.

You were refunded for the black bra (NOT TRUE - see below) but the champagne shimmer came back with deodorant marks. We can offer you a store credit for the item that was not refunded." This was followed by an email issuing the refund for the ONE bra. I protested the "deodorant marks" BS explaining I had just showered -- to no avail. They issued store credit for the other one.

I am dismayed. Now I have credit at a store where I cannot trust the customer service, so will not use. On top of all that, the one bra I kept I have only warn twice.

IT IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE, I cannot wait to get home from work to remove it! Needless to say, I am not happy and will never shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bra.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy is bogus.

Comments

Brayola
Brayola Verified Representative

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear how upset you are regarding this.

In order for me to help you out, please can i take a few details?

1. Your order number / or Name you placed the order with.

2. Do you remember which representative you spoke to?

3. Has anyone followed up with you to resolve this issue?

Thank you so much for your time and patience. Fiona Brayola Customer Service Manager