2.4

Terrible experience. I am a strict 38C.

I have ordered this size from different companies in different countries for more than 15 years and never had a problem...until now. The bra they sent me is not a true 38C. When I called before sending back to say I expected refund on shipping, they made a million and one excuses. "Have you purchased from Glamorize before?

Because if not, that could be the issue with sizing" I told them I have purchased from many places in different countries...this is the first bra that did not fit. "Well, maybe that's because this is a front closing bra" I said "90% of my bras are front closing...it's my preference". They ignored that and went back again to their first statement since they clearly could care less about customer's responses. They don't want to pay the shipping no matter what.

Beware of ordering from this place. Horrible!

Review about: Glamorise Bra.

Reason of review: Sizing is off and should refund shipping.

I didn't like: Refund policy.

Comments

Brayola
Brayola Verified Representative

Hi there,We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We do not refund the original shipping fee and this is clearly stated in our returns policy.Bras vary from brand to brand in they way they are made and the sizing structure they use. We are very sorry that this particular Glamorise bra didn't fit you, and we would be more than happy to help you find something new to love.Please reach out to us on support@brayola.com and we can turn you into a huge Brayola fan!Many thanks in advance,Brayola Customer Care