I ordered a bra, it did not fit, in fact I could not get the clasp together to even try to hook it.I took it off immediately put it back in the bag and mailed it the next morning to them.

After several weeks of not hearing from them, I e-mailed them as to why I had not gotten credit. They did return e-mail promptly and it said that I would not get a refund as it had a scent......(if I would have tried it on in the store, it would have been the same!!) I called and ask them and they said no refund, I said than sent the bra back and they said no, so I said you are keeping the bra and my money, and then she said that she could give me a one time store gift card.

I had to try to find something else (not a bra for sure).I will not be doing any business with them in the future....

Review about: Brayola Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Brayola
Brayola Verified Representative

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear that the bras you ordered didn't fit.Unfortunately, one of the challenges of bra shopping is that different brands have different fits, and we cannot (nor can any other bra shop) guarantee they will all fit the same.

Our return policy DOES allow you to return items that are tried on.

However, we cannot accept items that have been worn, used, washed, or have visible stains and/or odors.

The items must be returned in the original packaging with the tags still attached.

Given the intimate nature of our items, we can refuse an item that does not meet hygiene and health regulations.

To read more about our return policy, click here: https://shop.brayola.com/pages/returns Please give us a call at 844-443-5021 or email us at support@brayola.com so we can assist you directly., The Brayola Customer Service Team