2.2

It just said 15% off no restrictions were listed or any asterisks. Then I ordered and discount wasnt applied. No reason given. So I messaged company and was advised it was due to items being on sale though this was not disclosed as there was no such statement on the emailed offer or when i clicked to apply it.

Manager would not correct this mistake saying it was disclosed somewhere on their website. Just found Brayola website. Placed first order of five bras based on getting 15% off code emailed to me. It just said 15% off no restrictions were listed or any asterisks.

Then I ordered and discount wasnt applied. No reason given.

So I messaged company and was advised it was due to items being on sale though this was not disclosed as there was no such statement on the emailed offer or when i clicked to apply it. Manager would not correct this mistake saying it was disclosed somewhere on their website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bra.

Reason of review: apply 15% discount code as advertised despite sale items.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2017.

Comments

Brayola
Brayola Verified Representative

Hi there,We are sorry to hear you were having issues with our discount codes. Unfortunately, we do have exclusions when it comes to discounts, as certain brands refrain from being included.

As a marketplace, we have to abide by the brands rules.All our exclusions are clearly marked on all email correspondence, and can also be found in our help center --> https://help.brayola.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003627549-Discount-Code-ExclusionsAny questions, we would love to hear from you. Please just contact us at support@brayola.com

Gave me $5 credit instead of $12.