2.6

I ordered from Brayola for the first time. That was a mistake.

I guess I was expecting a positive experience. Had I known that these bras were non refundable, I obviously would not have ordered them. I guess I lucked out that one was out of stock. They are not going to send that one and I am supposedly getting a refund for that one.

Thank you Brayola!! I can not get a refund on the other one since it was a sale item. I would not shop there again. It was like throwing money in the garbage and I still have no bra.

They would not even give me a credit if I sent it back.

Don't do it!! Cheryl L

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Brayola
Brayola Verified Representative

Hi Cheryl,

We are so sorry to hear this. Our return policy DOES allow you to return items that are on sale, ALL except ones that are FINAL SALE (as shown when you checkout).

However, we cannot accept items that have been worn, used, washed, or have visible stains and/or odors.

The items must be returned in the original packaging with the tags still attached.

Given the intimate nature of our items, we can refuse an item that does not meet hygiene and health regulations.

To read more about our return policy, click here: https://shop.brayola.com/pages/returns

Please give us a call at 844-443-5021 or email us at support@brayola.com so we can assist you directly. Sincerely, The Brayola Customer Service Team